GO MAD and Take Action
Integral to all Monarto Education programs is the opportunity to Make A Difference. Going MAD is a life attitude. We aim to raise awareness of what impact our choices and consequences have. Monarto Education encourages your school/site to participate in one of our 3 MAD campaigns and Make a Difference for Wildlife.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
Change the world with us - one action at a time.
- Pick an animal to GO MAD for
- Decide on a MAD campaign
a. Sell fair trade beads or hand-made items (link to A in mad campaigns box link)
b. Recycle - mobile phones or 10c refundables (link to B in mad campaigns box link)
c. Small change actions – fun ways where every coin makes a difference (link to A in mad campaigns box link.
- Pick a time line to start and finish your campaig
- Contact us with your GO MAD idea and timeline so we can provide support to help promote your campaig
- Take action and GO MAD for your species helping to raise awareness about why these animals need your help
- Celebrate your MAD efforts and receive a MAD Certificate to share with everyone the difference you have made!
Funds raised from MAD efforts will be sent to conservation projects in Africa that support the wildlife in that area and empower local communities with education and sustainable trades that support conservation
All about the African Conservation Projects that Monarto Education supports
Simple ways to Take Action and make a difference for wildlife
Take action at the Zoo
Participate in our take action campaigns while visiting the Zoo