Zoos South Australia is an independent conservation society with more than 30,000 members that represents a significant part of South Australia’s heritage and social history.
We provide conservation education, as well as supporting and conducting many conservation, breeding and research programs. As part of our conservation efforts we run Adelaide and Monarto Zoos.
Zoos SA works closely with corporate partners, tailoring each partnership opportunity to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes. A corporate partnership is a unique way to gain valuable exposure for your brand. As a corporate partner you’ll have the opportunity to communicate with the following zoo enthusiasts:
- 500,000 local, interstate and international visitors annually
- 546,000 annual website viewers
- 50,000 education visitors
- 55,000 social media followers
- 35,000 digital newsletter subscribers
- 30,000 zoo members
There are many benefits for becoming a corporate partner with Zoos SA, with each package tailored to the requirements of each corporate partner. Corporate Partnership benefits may include the following: signage recognition, corporate hospitality, marketing and public relations opportunities, staff incentives and team building opportunities. A relationship with Zoos SA is a great way to build your brand but also reward your staff and engage with your corporate clients!
Some additional benefits may include:
- Family passes to either Adelaide or Monarto Zoos (or a combination of both)
- Zoos SA Membership for staff at the reduced corporate rate of 25% (conditions apply)
- Up-close Behind the Scenes Animal Experiences, proudly supported by AGL
- Brand exposure in each edition of our Zoo Times magazine via the bespoke partnership page
- Editorial inclusion and advertisement opportunities in Zoo Times
- Exclusive branded Twilight Zoo packages (exclusive to Adelaide Zoo after hours)
- Networking opportunities with like-minded organisations
- Knowledge you are supporting a highly regarded international conservation-based charity
- Brand exposure in the Zoos SA Annual Report.
For more information please contact our friendly staff on 08 8230 1238 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to answer any of your queries regarding corporate partnership opportunities.