Term 1, Weeks 8 – 11
(other dates available on request)
Does your school…
- Have a passionate group of conservationists interested in horticulture?
- Have ‘frost protected’ facilities to propagate and nurture up to 100 seedlings or more?
- Want to make a meaningful contribution to a not-for-profit conservation organisation?
- Have a group that is dedicated to seeing through a long term (4-12 month) project?
- Want to find out more about how Monarto Safari Park is designing systems for a more sustainable future?
Visit Monarto Safari Park and find out about our extensive propagation program for native revegetation as well as animal food. We will provide seedlings for you to take back to school to propagate and nurture. Return to the Park for a free visit to plant, water and help maintain our plantations.
This program is most successful if the first visit is at the beginning of the year and plan your return visit when planting occurs after July/August.