Monarto Safari Park is open every day of the year, including Christmas and all public holidays. On days when a catastrophic fire ban is declared, the park will be closed.
1 April – 30 November: 9:30am – 5pm with last entry at 3pm
To get the most out of your visit we recommend a minimum of four hours to enjoy the experience!
From Adelaide take the Monarto exit off the South Eastern Freeway to the Princes Highway and follow the signs. Approximate travelling time sixty minutes – distance approximately 65km from Adelaide CBD to Monarto Safari Park.
From the East take the Murray Bridge exit off the South Eastern Freeway to the Princes Highway and follow the signs. Approximate travelling time 15 minutes – distance approximately 14km from Murray Bridge to Monarto Safari Park.
Bus parking is available alongside the shelters on the grass area opposite the Visitor Centre.
- Double decker and stretchy (concertina) buses are not permitted to do safari tours due to height and animal restrictions in exhibits.
- Buses with less than 22 seats are not permitted to drive through the lion exhibit.
- Air conditioning is essential.
- The bus must have a working microphone on board for the Monarto Host to communicate effectively with your group during the tour or your tour information will be compromised.
- Everyone MUST be seated while the bus is in motion.