Join Zoo’s SA in creating new and exciting memories for members, supporters and visitors.
Are you an experienced Team Leader who values high level customer service and enjoys leading a team to success? Combine your expertise in coordinating teams and creating great customer experiences in this unique environment.
Zoo’s SA is looking for an immediately available customer service professional to join the wonderful environment of Adelaide Zoo as Team Leader: Visitor Experience. This is a full time, two year contract working across a five day roster.
- Evaluate booking services to Visitors and contribute ideas to improve services
- Respond to a range of enquiries and bookings for Zoo activities such as tours, Behind the Scenes experiences and parties
- Coordinate the activities of the tour host, photographers and visitor services team including day to day issues, rostering and regular staff meetings
- Manage the development and delivery of training for Visitor Experience Staff including volunteers and work experience students
- Manage a team by setting goals, monitoring performance and identifying training needs
- Support the Visitor Experience Manager
- Manage salaries and wages budget allocations
- Proven experience in a customer service management role and achieving KPI’s
- Demonstrated experience in organising a busy operation and diverse team
- Innovative and solutions focussed
- Experience in a computerised booking systems
- Extensive experience in dealing with a wide range of people, visitors, volunteers and staff
- Knowledge and experience in handling public enquiries and complaints
- Previous experience managing departmental budgets
- Knowledge of conservation and environmental issues and the demonstrated capacity to apply this knowledge in a visitor focussed setting
- System Administration experience specific to a booking system is desirable.
This is a Fantastic position to lead a hardworking and dedicated team of professionals in a unique environment.
Applications for this vacancy must be directed to Davies Stewart via the link below, or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone enquiries are welcome to Amelia on 8232 8008.